Monday, July 1, 2013

Almond Flour Pizza Crust

Serves 1-2 (2 small potions or 1 large) 
Prep time: 2 min
Cook time: 15 min

Mix in bowl with fork: 
1C Almond Flour This is the kind I buy!
1T Olive Oil
1 Egg 
1/4t Rosemary 
1/4t Oregano
1/4t Basil
A couple dashes of sea salt

Lightly oil 2 pieces of parchment paper and use rolling pin to roll out dough in between the parchment. The dough is incredibly sticky. Good luck not using parchment.... 

Bake at 350F for 15min. 

You can then add all your toppings and cook at 400F for another 10min. I made two crusts tonight and this is one of my finished products. It was the best/simplest pizza I've ever made. 



2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I can't wait to try this! I just bought some almond meal at TJ's so I can't wait to give this a go.

    ReplyDelete