Sunday, March 23, 2014

Amazing Grain-Free Parmesan Fettuccine

I mean, come ON!!! These taste JUST like REAL NOODLES!!!

Prep time: 7-10min
Cook time: 7min
Serves 2-4 depending on portion sizes

Ingredients: 
1 bag of Explore Asian Mung Bean Fettuccine Noodles (only mung beans and water - 25g Protein/Serving and 11g Soluble Fiber/Serving) 
4oz Aged Parmesan, shredded
1-2T butter or EVOO
Instructions: 
Boil 8C water. Once boiling, through your noodles in.  Cook for 7min and then strain water.  Place noodles back in pan and coat with your choice of butter or EVOO.  Serve onto plates and then sprinkle with grated parmesan.  


As I was eating the pasta, I thought, "I wonder how it would taste with TessaMae's Paleo Zesty Ranch Salad Dressing on it?" I poured some on top of the pasta and Oh My Goodness... We have a keeper, folks!!!! This picture is my second serving with Tessa Mae's dressing! 

I find both the Explore Asian Mung 
Bean Pasta and the Tessa Mae's 
dressing at Whole Foods.  

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment